Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

WHY KIDS SHOULD NOT HAVE HOMEWORK

Room 4 have been writing persuasively about why homework should or should not be banned.

WHY KIDS SHOULD NOT have HOMEWORK


Hello, I am your host Mataki and I'm going to be telling you why I think for these reason kids should not have homework.
Firstly kids do not get enough time with their families because of the homework they get from school for the week. It is stopping kids all over the globe from having a cool time with their families. Homework is separating children from their families. Most of the time they should be having time with their families.
Secondly, children are not getting a break because they are doing work at school and at home kids have two days to get a break from school and homework. Teachers are putting all of this homework onto kids, it is stressing the kids [and I should know] because of doing school’s homework.
And parents are getting less and less time with their children.  So please stop homework if you can!  Thank you for reading and I hope you understand me thank you.
By Mataki wharewaka-Cassidy



No comments:

Post a Comment